Movement Sports does everything within its power to prevent accidents however we cannot exclude them. Therefore we only offer activity's if our conditions are agreed and signed. Whenever a participant is younger than 18 years old we need written consent from his parents or legal guardian.
- The participant takes part in the activities voluntarily and at his own risk
- The participant declares to be in good health and not to have consumed alcohol or drugs prior to the activities.
- The participant can swim, is in possession of at least 1 swimming diploma and knows how to safely bring himself to the shore.
- The instructions of the Movement Sports staff must be followed at all times.
The participant is aware of the possible dangers/risks that the activities may entail.
- The participant understands that Movement Sports cannot be held liable for damage and/or injury to personal property or themselves.
By electronically signing this document, you comply and agree to our terms and conditions.